[Latest News][6]

android
articles
blogger
cpa-marketing
earn

making $ 100-500 per day on the Internet secret method









The Internet is a wonderful tool for sharing new ideas and strategies that can be used by other people to get rich, be stronger, smarter, etc. I myself was convinced of this from personal experience. In other words, the Internet allows people to provide their knowledge for the benefit of many. I give a chance to make money, to miss it or not - it's up to you. Earning money on the Internet is REAL, and it is a fact!

 

My history of making money on the Internet

 

A couple of minutes of your time, spent reading my site, can drastically change your life.  Everyone dreams of earning $ 100-500 a day on the Internet without leaving home. I know how to do it and am ready to share my secret. There are no difficulties and you can earn money immediately after you finish reading.

 

The internet is filled with articles on supernova methods of earning money - some of them are quite simple, some are quite complex, but not all of them are effective. Over the past few years, my method has given me the opportunity to no longer worry about the lack of money. And not only me, in English-speaking countries the method has long been known and is not a secret.

 

Why am I telling all this?

 

The Internet is a wonderful tool for sharing new ideas and strategies that can be used by other people to get rich, be stronger, smarter, etc. I myself was convinced of this from personal experience. In other words, the Internet allows people to provide their knowledge for the benefit of many. I give a chance to make money, to miss it or not - it's up to you. Earning money on the Internet is REAL , and it is a fact!

 

 

 

What makes me richer. What are we talking about?

 

Time is money and I, more than anyone else, understand this. Take a few minutes of your time to understand my method and it will pay off in full. I don't want to sell you anything and you won't have to pay for anything - everything that will be told by me is  ABSOLUTELY FREE !!! It's foolish to miss the chance, isn't it? ) Ready to continue? Then read on and you will understand everything yourself ... And if you have doubts, then check it and then come back to say thank you to me :)

 

 

 

How to start:

Let's Get To It...

 

Requirements:

 

MaxBounty Account or any other CPA Network (I use MaxBounty)

(Thrown away) Facebook Account

 

Steps:

 

1. Go on your CPA network and find a offer related to diapers giveaway, free baby product sample offer etc. Make sure it has a good pay out, i would say $2.00 - $2.50

 

2. Create a redirect for this CPA Link (for example LinkTree) as you cannot direct link offers on Facebook or will be blocked as spam.

 

3. Once you have setup your direct / lander page, go onto your facebook account and post a ad on facebook marketplace it is 100% free, you want to say you are giving away free baby diapers which you no longer need (be creative) use diaper brand photos off google or instagram pages. (use your brain isnt hard) list about 3-5 listings per week. More listing more traffic.

 

 

4. You will be flooded with thousands of messages weekly not a exaggeration seriously...it requires time more than anything tbh that is investment but it pays out!

 

5. People will pm you asking when can they pick it up, do you still have diapers so on etc

 

6. You want write a mass message like you no longer have it and you are sorry but you can get it here (your lander link) make sure to make it seem legit as possible, paragraphs and adding emojis work best.

 

7. Its number games...you just need to copy/paste the same message with everyone and keep up with messages, you will get leads. I am getting high CTR high as 18% No BS!

 

 

Tips - Use a catfish facebook account or buy facebook account with marketplace (use NordVPN dedicated IP to log in)

 

You can get warned for spamming messages quickly, wait 3-8 seconds in between messages, give it a cool time, maybe stop for 5-15 mins randomly. (Happens sometimes)   


                                                                          

Admin

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search